Dual Enrollment Programs
Archbishop Carroll High School has partnered with the Center for Catholic School Excellence at Mount St. Mary’s University and The Catholic University of America’s School of Engineering to offer in-person and online synchronous and asynchronous dual enrollment courses to juniors and seniors.
- Archbishop Carroll students can enroll in courses at Mount St. Mary’s University for a reduced fee on a space-available basis. The following conditions apply:
- Students with a 3.0 cumulative GPA must request MSMU courses through their counselor and be approved by the Principal.
- Students may take one course each semester beginning in the second semester of junior year. Summer courses are also available.
- MSMU will issue a transcript at the end of the course and ACHS transcripts will be updated to reflect MSMU grade.
- Students have successfully completed courses in Business, Psychology, Sign Language, and Philosophy.
- Archbishop Carroll Project Lead the Way Engineering students can enroll in Catholic University of America's General Engineering Course - ENGR 106: Computer Aided Engineering Tools at no cost. The following conditions apply:
- The course can be taken in the Fall of the school year following the completion of Digital Electronics at ACHS.
- At the successful completion of the ENGR 106 course, the students will receive 3 college credits in Engineering that are transferable to other college or university Engineering programs.
See the Director of Counseling for more information regarding Dual Enrollment Programs.