The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is required for all incoming ninth graders.
HSPT is a mandatory, comprehensive test for eighth graders for placement in the ninth grade. The HSPT is used in admissions, scholarship selection, and curriculum placement at Archbishop Carroll High School.
To learn more and register for the HSPT, click here.
* Academic transcripts for 7th and 8th grade
* Standardized test scores for 7th and 8th grade
* Three teacher recommendations (PDF) from from current school administrator or counselor, current Math teacher, and current English teacher.
* Academic transcripts from the last two years (current and prior school year). Submit this Records Request Form to the school(s) attended.
* Three teacher recommendations (PDF) from teachers in an academic discipline.
* Most recent standardized test scores.