2020-2021 REQUIRED Admissions Student-Parent Interview
In order to be considered for Admissions at Archbishop Carroll High School, each applicant must partake in a student-parent interview. The following documents must be submitted in order to be considered eligible for an interview slot; listed below are the REQUIRED Admissions Documents needed:
- Admissions Application found on our website and complete payment of the application fee, $25.00.
- Complete and thorough essay written by the student.
- Both Math and English (Language Arts) letters of recommendation.
- Standardized test scores:
- Incoming 9th graders: High School Placement Test (HSPT) scores.
- Incoming transfers: standardized test scores
- Academic Record
- Final report card (previous school year) AND
- Current semester grades (1st/2nd quarter grades)
- School Records (Must be turned in prior to or on the day of your interview)
- Attendance record AND
- Disciplinary Record
Please sign up for one slot, once all of these documents have been submitted. As a reminder to fill out the sign-up genius in its entirety to be considered registered.
If you have any questions about your supporting documents or the interview process, please feel free to contact the Admissions Department at (202) 529-0900 ext. 112 or ext. 135 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org