Applying to Archbishop Carroll is simple and convenient. The admissions process varies depending upon a student's grade and current school. Please select from the options below for details.
2022-2023 Admissions Application Requirements
In order to be considered for Admissions at Archbishop Carroll High School, each applicant must complete the following steps for the upcoming school year.
Listed below are the REQUIRED Admissions Documents needed in order to be considered for a Student-Parent interview appointment;
- Admissions Application found on our website and complete payment of the application fee, $25.00.
- Complete a thorough essay written by the student.
- Both Math AND English (Language Arts) letters of recommendation, click here for the recommendation template.
- Standardized test scores:
- Incoming 9th graders: High School Placement Test (HSPT) scores. If you were unable to take the HSPT, please provide us with your student's most recent test scores.
- Incoming transfers: student's most recent standardized test scores
- Academic Records
- Final report card (previous school year) AND
- Current semester grades (most recent report card) *Please note that progress reports are not report cards*
- School Records (Must be turned in prior to your interview)
- Attendance record AND
- Disciplinary Record
Click here for a record request form.
Once your application is complete you will be contacted by the Admissions Department to schedule your interview.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Department at (202) 529-0900 ext.135 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.