2020 Summer Bridge Assignments
I hope you are enjoying your summer!!!
Below you will find a list of Summer Assignments to be completed prior to the start of the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Each assignment has been designed to help bridge what you have learned from this school year to what you will learn during the upcoming school year. Your teachers will expect that each of you have completed these assignments that will factor into your 1st Quarter grade.
Please be sure you are doing the correct assignments. For your convenience, assignments have been grouped according to your graduation year. For math and foreign language, please make sure you are doing the assignment for the classes you will be taking in the Fall.
Department Contacts for the Summer
Math: Ms. Irwin email@example.com
Science: Mr. Burton firstname.lastname@example.org
Fine Arts: Mr. Jones email@example.com
Foreign Language: Mrs. Powell firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering: Mrs. Ming email@example.com
Vance Media: Dr. Ward firstname.lastname@example.org
Religion Mrs. Howard email@example.com
Google Classroom Access:
New to Google Classroom? Follow the simple instructions below to gain access to your ACHS Summer Bridge Assignments:
- Log into your ACHS email account. Don't have one? Contact Ms. Jackson-Nesmith at firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access to your school email.
- At the top right corner, click the Google Apps icon (3x3 dot matrix)
- Select Google Classroom icon (Green and Gold Classroom)
- Click plus sign (+) at the top right hand corner
- Select “Join Class”
- Enter class code provided by your teacher in the Summer Bridge Assignments document
Please contact Mrs. Powell at email@example.com with any questions regarding summer assignments.