We are looking for 20 volunteer to help next Tuesday at the Shrine. We are asking students, parents, faculty and staff ages 16 and up to come out in Carroll gear to volunteer help load boxes of food into people’s cars (trunk only, windows closed).
This is the perfect volunteer opportunity for all involved – meaningful, safe, outdoors, and fun.
Students under the age of eighteen need a waiver signed by their parent or need to bring their parent as a chaperone.
You can sign up by filling out the volunteer application here. If your parent comes they must also fill out the application. Don't forget to wear your Carroll gear! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Details and Instructions:
- Tuesday, May 19 – National Shrine west parking lot on Harewood Road
- Distribution - 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Trucks and volunteers arrive at 10:00 am
- All volunteers must bring their own mask/face-covering. We provide gloves.
- There is a ten-minute meeting at 10:30 am to discuss social-distancing “rules”.
- The distribution is a drive-thru, no-touch affair. Drivers pull up with windows closed, pop the trunk, and volunteers place two big boxes of food in the trunk.