Get Ready for 2019-2020!
Hello Archbishop Carroll Students and Parents!
As we prepare for 2019-2020 academic year please see the detailed list of required documentation and announcements below.
- $300 Re-Registration Fee - Due immediately
- Contact Finance for more information.
- Immunization and Health Forms - Due August 1st
- All current evaluations/assessments and special education plans (Due August 1st if applicable)
- Contact Ms. Williams, Academic Intervention Coordinator, with any questions
- firstname.lastname@example.org or (202)529-0900 ext. 158
- Student Parent Technology and Internet Usage Agreement (Due by August 15th)
- Transportation Permission Form (Due by August 15th)
- Publicity Release Form (Due by August 15th)
- Archbishop Gregory will be the Celebrant for our Opening School Mass honoring our patron, St. Augustine, whose feast day we will celebrate on Wednesday, August 28th at 9:00am. All parents and guardians are invited to attend.
- 2019-2020 Calendar Highlights
- Flynn & O’Hara Uniform Flyer
- DC Kids Ride Free Program (DC residents only)
- Course Selections 2019-2020
- Review & Contact your guidance counselor with any questions email@example.com
- Please check your Archbishop Carroll email and the school website for your SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS! Links will be posted on the school website and have been emailed to you.
- Check your school email! We will be emailing you about important summer deadlines so keep checking your email. Problems with access, contact Ms. Jackson-Nesmith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay tuned to our social media! We will post opportunities and important deadlines on all our social media outlets.
- Interested in being a part of the ACHS Student Athletic Trainer Program? Email Head Athletic Trainer, Mr. Sullivan at email@example.com, to express interest.
If you have any questions, please contact the main office. Summer hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:00am - 3:00pm and Friday 8:00am - 1:30pm.
I hope you all enjoy a restful, safe and fun-filled summer and I look forward to seeing all of you in the fall!
Élana D. Gilmore, Principal