“As for the future—your task is not to foresee it, but to enable it.”
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
In collaboration with the Board of Directors in 2014, Archbishop Carroll High School’s administration developed Vision for 2020, action steps that will expand the school’s pursuit of excellence.By the 2019-2020 school year, Archbishop Carroll will diversify its student body and accomplish more robustly its mission of welcoming and empowering young people by becoming:
* An all-International Baccalaureate high school
* With a pre-engineering pathway
* That manifests the power of the Catholic faith in the lives of teens
* And integrates activities and sports that provide opportunities for excellence and exploration
* In a facility that honors students and accommodates learning, co-curricular activities and positive relationship-building in up-to-date spaces.
The Vision builds on the five areas of the Board’s strategic planning process.