* All students, teachers, staff, administration and parents are expected to embrace the Gospel values of honoring the dignity of all persons and working daily toward the common good.
* We welcome students of all faiths.
* We exist to promote enthusiasm for the Catholic faith.
* All members of our community are expected to appreciate Catholic forms of prayer and worship.
* We are a college preparatory school because that curriculum best honors our students’ God-given intellects.
* We also help students develop habits of work and thought that enable them to become independent adults who work for the common good.
* The International Baccalaureate Learner Profile informs the habits of mind we promote for all students.
Students accept responsibility for:
* Acting ethically
* Supporting each other
Faculty accept responsibility for:
* Teaching students the content and skills they need to excel in college and beyond
* Modeling ethical and charitable behavior
* Learning and implementing best teaching practices
Staff and Administration accept responsibility for:
* Advancing the institution spiritually and operationally
* Sustaining excellence by having good teachers, high standards and accountability measures
* Developing and maintaining a diverse learning community
* Maintaining effective oversight
* Keeping Carroll financially sustainable and affordable
Parents accept responsibility for:
* Modeling ethical, charitable behavior
* Financially, academically and emotionally supporting their own child’s education and promoting its value
* Collaborating pro-actively with teachers and administration
* Actively participating in the Parents' Association or other Carroll endeavors
* Virtue can and must be cultivated in teens, who are called to virtue at all times, whether in school or out.
* Teachers must model the virtues we call on students to exercise.
* Community collaboration can make virtue easier for all individuals to embrace.