Archbishop Carroll Teacher Conferences will take place on Wednesday, November 28th and Thursday, November 29, from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm. Conferences will be pre-scheduled through the online service PTCfast, until Tuesday, November 27th. The process is user-friendly and allows families to register for multiple conferences at one time. Families may access the scheduling system (via: https://www.ptcfast.com/schools/Archbishop_Carroll_High_School_2) by following these simple steps:
- Choose the teacher from an alphabetical list of teachers.
- Create a profile which connects you to your student and sends you an email allowing you to access the conference schedule.
- Access the email and open the embedded link to choose the desired time.
- Register for additional conferences, and additional students, using the links in the left margin.
- Print schedule of conferences.
Please note that parents/guardians who arrive without an appointment for a conference may find that there is not a time available for them. We strongly recommend that all families who would like to meet with teachers schedule a conference time. Parents/guardians are also welcome to bring their students to conferences.
Conferences are scheduled to last 10 minutes; if additional time is needed, parents/guardians may schedule a follow-up meeting on another day. If a meeting begins late, the scheduled end-time will remain the same so as not to disrupt the conferences of other families. Should you have questions about teacher conferences, please contact Melanie Powell, Academic Dean, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org