PROFILE OF GRADUATES
As graduates of Archbishop Carroll High School students will be prepared to make meaningful and positive contributions to their communities and society as a whole and continue their journey as lifelong learners.
· Express their spirituality through right relationships with God, others, self and creation.
· Embrace Gospel values and Catholic Social Teaching during the decision making process.
· Appreciate Catholic traditions, prayer and worship.
· Values and respects all religions.
· Act honestly, ethically and responsibly.
· Stay true to themselves regardless of society’s influences counter to their values.
· Cultivate mutual interdependence in social and familial relationships.
· Encourage peaceful and innovative resolutions to conflict.
· Achieve overall proficiency or mastery in all subject areas.
· Think critically, creatively and independently.
· Attain intellectual goals and pursues higher education.
· Develop into a highly motivated inquirer and independent learner with a life-long appreciation for continuing education.
· Use technology and be able to work efficiently and effectively in an ever evolving technological world.
· Communicate effectively orally and in writing and possesses the ability to express opinions in a variety of media.
· Express themselves in a world language in addition to English.
· Apply problem solving and theoretical principles to real life situations.
· Appreciate the arts.
· Work collaboratively, appreciating diversity and how differences contribute to the whole.
· Engage in acts of kindness and serves as role models, being particularly sensitive to exercise a preferential option for the poor, and demonstrate awareness of social issues prevalent in all societies and cultures.
· Demonstrate a positive sense of self and a lifelong commitment to personal growth.
· Engage in activities and makes choices that promote safety for themselves and others.
· Committed to serve others.
· Strive for a healthy, balanced lifestyle which integrates fitness, stress management, nutrition, and health awareness.
· Engage in responsible activities absent of alcohol and illicit drug use that promote overall wellness.
· Maintain a positive image, including self-respect and the avoidance of destrictive behavior.